T&D World Conference and Exhibition
October 5 - October 7
T&D World Conference and Exhibition is a new type of live event that focuses on answering the tough questions and fostering new ways of thinking in the industry. With a small, intimate exhibition, T&D World Conference and Exhibition is centered on creating conversations that drive the industry forward.
- How will utilities rise to the challenge of a changing climate?
- How can the power grid cope with customers who can generate their own power?
- How quickly can the energy sector achieve net-zero carbon emissions?
- Can the transportation sector really run on electricity?
- Black Sky Hazards
- Future Distribution Grid
- Renewables & DER Integration
- Data Analytics